Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our power co. as auto reset breakers on our power line so…

Customer Question
Our power co. as...

Our power co. as auto reset breakers on our power line so our power will only be off for seconds for minor interuptions. Our microwave has not had problems before. this time it went off, came back with all sorts of numbers, letters, etc on the keyboard (normal) and then it quit. now it only makes sound like a small elec motor is trying to start. Any clu

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No. I will plug it back in now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure yet. OK . every thing is back on! the humm is still there.. key board is ok. I am putting a glass of water in to see if it works.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Get rid of the humm, It humms any time the door is closed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you by chance?