Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for for the coring part of the apple peeler it…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for for the coring part of the apple peeler it is 3/4 in

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Have had this peeler for over 25 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Part # is P1434

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Elliott Oxton, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton, Handyman
Hi my name is ***** ***** I looking forward to helping you today.
I see you have added a part number but can you add the make and model number of the machine that this attaches to? This will help me to source the part for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Elliott