Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bakers pride 10 burner stove with 2 conventional ovens

Customer Question
Bakers pride 10 burner...

Bakers pride 10 burner stove with 2 conventional ovens under, i am having an issue with the door falling open

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

BP model its 3 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

That is typically a broken door spring on the unit. Do you have the model number?

Take a day to get the model jumber

ok

John, Home Appliance Technician