Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to set and start temperature on my Amana Model…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set and start temperature on my Amana Model YACR4330BCYO Range.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure of the exact model, that is the number I found on the inside door.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would say it is about 2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has a very plain operation panel and is in an apartment

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I do not find anything on the model number of YACR4330BCYO can you look at it once again please?

Where do I find the number?

If you open the oven door it should be on the inner oven face frame on the right hand side.

information no longer required

no problem ,thank you for replying back to me!