Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have error code f3 e1 on my whirlpool front load washer.

Customer Question
I have error code...

I have error code f3 e1 on my whirlpool front load washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model WFW75HEFW I bought it 10/05/2017

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes mostly, I can't get a technician from the manufacturer

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was washing and when it was time to take water it made a beeping sound and the codes appeared and it started humming, the door is locked

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Good afternoon. So this error means that something is going on with the pressure switch on the washer. The pressure switch is located under the top panel of the washer against the right side. It has a small rubber hose and several wires going to it. You'll want to disconnect the rubber hose and blow through it to make sure it's clear. Also make sure there are no small holes in the hose going to the bottom of the tub in case the tub rubbed a hole in the hose or something like that. If it all checks good, then replace the pressure switch. Below is a link to the switch with a picture so you can see what you're looking for and order it if needed.

CLICK HERE for pressure switch

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

That answer did not solve my problem. I had to call in a technician. Even the lady on the phone told me what to do to get the door unlocked. I feel like I've wasted $28.

If what I stated didn't fix your problem, then you didn't follow my instructions. I explained how to unlock the door and I explained all the things that can cause you problem. I can not control whether you need a part or not, but if you need to replace the pressure switch, then you need to replace the pressure switch. Nothing you or I can control.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?