Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an OH door opener repair appt. today. Ques.,can your…

Customer Question
I have an OH...

I have an OH door opener repair appt. today. Ques.,can your service tech

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Sorry ,can your tech repair otherOH door problems?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO! that is why I need his service. I am totally ignorant otherwise.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If he or she can do other repairs I am happy.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

This is the Web Site Just Answer this site has nothing to do with in the field service repairs this site is only over the internet DIY appliance repairs