Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchenaid reduction top the 2 left burner code f47.

Customer Question
My kitchenaid reduction cook...

My kitchenaid reduction cook top the 2 left burner code f47

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where can i find the model i ave had for 2 years just installed it 3 mont ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possable

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No turned of breakers let sit 24 hrs same thing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. Please give me a few minutes to review your question. Thank you for your patience.
​The F47 error code usually means there is a issue with the power board ,the user interface or wiring between the two. Kill power to the unit at the breaker for a few minutes restore power and see if the error goes away, if not then one of the mentioned components above has failed and will need to be replaced. Without the model number that is about all the information I can give you.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate.

Where can I find the model number N where can I find the model number number
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago

If its just a cooktop only then its located on the underneath side of the unit as shown in the image below:

click here for image