Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Getting an f2e2 on the dishwasher. What is diagnostic test…

Customer Question
Getting an f2e2 on...

Getting an f2e2 on the dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

What is diagnostic test cycle? looking for make and model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure if we have warranty still and how easy/hard this is

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Maytag MDB8959SFZ1

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 9 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The error code of F2 -E2 means User interface cannot communicate with main control. Loose user interface connection.

So you will need to open the dishwasher door and remove the inner door panel and check for a loose inter face ribbon connection on the main control board and on the user interface and if the ribbon connections are good then you have a faulty main control board .

If you need the part info just replay back to me and if you have any questions just reply back to me also .