Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an Amana wall oven. The oven light will not go off…

Customer Question
Hello. I have...

Hello. I have an Amana wall oven. The oven light will not go off when the door is closed. I have tried to press the oven light button, but the switch is not responding when I press the button

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Stand by please

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The model number is ***** read the last 4 digits/letters

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What other information do you need. If repair is simple I should be able to fix it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

does your oven also have an oven light button up on the control panel along with the oven door light plunger on the oven cavity frame?