Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My upright fridgidaire model fffu14f2qwj after 11 months…

Customer Question
My upright fridgidaire model...

My upright fridgidaire model fffu14f2qwj after 11 months quit (oil oN FLOOR), repair man said needs compressor. 6wks. later put in compressor, still no working, 3wks.later put on captube +evaporator. runs . I put digitial remote thermiter on second shelf. it ranges from 15 below to 5 above ( is set on # 5 )

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

S/n wb63437779 I bought it 14 months ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No continuing problem from home depot fridgedaire started working on it at 11 months old ,should be still covered ( what should be checked next )

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don"t feel it will be fixed on next service call

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
15 degree and +5 degree happen often during day — at first the spread was less -12 to -2 , right after evaporater & captube were replaced, seems to get wider & wider !
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
ok so if the unit is able to get to a temperature of -15 you do not have a sealed refrigeration issue (compressor and cap tube /evaporator ) that is working great .

The only thing that controls the temperature (ON /OFF ) is the thermostat Temperature control .

It is what needs to be replaced in the large temperature swings that your having.

Would you like a link to the part you need? just reply back to me.

Phone call session started