Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Into my whirlpool cab rio washer time remaining and start…

Customer Question
Into my whirlpool cab...

Into my whirlpool cab rio washer time remaining and start light are blinking washer will not go into diagnosis mode

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WTW6800WWT. not sure of age

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any idea on if somehow to reset or does it sound like a electronic problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
I got the code F32 which is a drain issue
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The error code of F32 is a long drain error .

Ld flashes when the water level does not change after the drain pump is on.

➔ Is the drain hose or the drain pump clogged?

➔ Is the drain hose height greater than 96"?

➔ Is the pressure hose connection from the tub to the machine/motor control pinched, kinked, plugged or leaking air?

Have you open the unit up to check the drain pump or the drain hose yet?

And the ONLY way this unit can be rebooted is to unplug the unit for over 5 minutes than plug it back in .this REBOOT should kill the control boards memory for it to start new ,if you then still have the issue , you will need to check the drain hose and the drain pump.

If you have any questions just reply back to me.