Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can i have a transmission installed with out a tech having…

Customer Question
Can i have a...

Can i have a transmission installed with out a tech having to diagnose the situation

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Already tried and got half way and couldn' t get it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I put it back not perfect is that such a big deal

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 9 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?