Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a front load machine with a error code nd. Looked it…

Customer Question
I have a front...

I have a front load machine with a error code nd. Looked it up and said a cloged train. Cleaned the filter and train hose. The machine will come on but no water and can't open the door even with it turned off. Unpluged it for 15 min. and plugged it back in. Nothing. Need help

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Yes and like I said it is a clogged train

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your washer . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Please give me the model number - normally found a few inches below the lid hinge.

Y09354AZ400416X

Ok, one moment while I look that up.

This does not appear to be a valid number. Can you tell me what brand it is?

Samsung
Are you still there
Hello is someone there