Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer stopped working. It is a Maytag model

Customer Question
My freezer stopped working. ...

My freezer stopped working.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

It is a Maytag model MQF2056TEWOC

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well I am wondering if it might be a simple fix or not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I guess the freezer was pretty stuffed full.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

I see no one has assisted you do you still need assistance on your question ?