Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher (under counter model) makes 'whirring noise when…

Customer Question
Dishwasher (under counter model)...

Dishwasher (under counter model) makes 'whirring noise when switched on but no water comes on. Plumber checked that water taps were operational.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Fisher paykel - where should I look for model No.?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No if it requires professional assistance but yes if it is just a matter of something I have pressed button incorrectly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Have you let it run for at least a 5 minutes to make sure it is not just trying to pump the water out then it may start up?