Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW DO I GET THE KNOB OFF THE TIMER SWITCH OF WASHER? MY…

Customer Question
HOW DO I GET...

HOW DO I GET THE KNOB OFF THE TIMER SWITCH OF WASHER? MY WASHER WONT START AT ALL

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MAYTAG CENTENNIAL COMMERCIAL TECHNOLOGY MODEL # MVWC6ESWW1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE KNOB OFF WITHOUT BREAKING IT .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

OK get to the back of the timer and with the knob pushed in you will see a small D shaped typically cream colored piece of plastic in the middle of the timer back. Just pull that out using a needlenose pliers or screw driver. Then while it is held out pull the timer dial straight off. Watch this video to see

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!