Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Delonghi Dishwasher

Customer Question
Delonghi Dishwasher
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

This repetition suggests that there is a deeper blockage in the draining
I imagine you have sopped up any water in the base of the unit ?

Although the detergent is very caustic, there is always going to be a likelihood of accumulated fats and debris... not unlike the coronary artery blockages and plaques they warn us about
I would be inclined to do a thorough cleaning cycle with a proprietary product intended to clear it all out... "a good dose of epsom salts" as it were

Unfortunately I am not able to phone you, as it is only supported for USA domestic calls

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more. It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions or lead you to a solution, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.