Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hydro washer spins full. Mod whre555ok2ww hydro wash, spins…

Customer Question
Hydro washer spins full ...

Hydro washer spins full

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mod whre555ok2ww hydro wash , spins full speed on fill up ,blows suds out the top but only 1/2 speed on final spin, rinse spins good 5 or 6 years old ***@******.***

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tried reset motor whith the lid open and close

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
11/15/2017
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

C​an you please clarify "washer spins full " Are you saying when starting the wash and after it fills it starts spinning , or is it spinning while it is also agitating ?

as soon as I start the washer it spins half speed and starts to fill with water , in a few seconds it spins full speed throwing suds out the top of the drum I open the lid to stop it then close it then it will fill and agitate. On the final spin cycle it only runs half speed.Ihave to put it on drain and spin mode to spin out full speed

I​t should turn the basket slowly back and forth while filling and then agitate and spin full speed on final spin. the control board is not telling the motor what to do correctly. The part number is ***** and www.repairclinic.com for one has it - $113.00

If you have no further questions please rate my answers - it's how I get paid from Just Answer.

control board didnt help
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician