Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Elite HE3 controller is confused - adds water at the end of…

Customer Question
Elite HE3 controller is...

Elite HE3 controller is confused - adds water at the end of the cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Unplugged, held down every button and combination for several seconds both unplugged and upon plugging back in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Are you a person or bot?

Contractor's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Appliance Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I talk to a real person?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Do you have the complete model number?