Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tell me where i can receive a owners manual for a

Customer Question
Tell me where i...

Tell me where i can receive a owners manual for a (Model-MODKERC607HB58) SERIAL # IS(###) ###-#### (MM2738614) WE ARE IN DIER NEED

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

(1) Year.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We just need an instruction manuel. tks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I have uploaded the manual for you if you click on the link below. It's a PDF so you can download it and print it as well if you'd like.

CLICK HERE for manual

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?