Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Elite and the clean light is blinking and I…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore Elite...
I have a Kenmore Elite and the green clean light is blinking and I can't start it. Happened in August and tech came out and said all you do to reset is hit the "hi temp wash" and the "heated dry" buttons 3 times to reset. Not reseting.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the model number from your dishwasher, please?