Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stove just stopped working. I was not using but happened…

Customer Question
My stove just stopped...

My stove just stopped working.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I was not using but happened to look at it to see the time and it was off. I have checked and the breaker is on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I have a very capable hus band. But it all depends on if it the board

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The gas still works so I am assuming it is the board

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

The gas works.

well the unplug is for the board not the gas.

Okay. That will take a little time to get to

that is fine if getting to the plug is not easy turning the breaker off does the same thing.