Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool fridge W10625503A FREEZER AND FRIDGE ARE…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool fridge W10625503A FREEZER AND FRIDGE ARE NOT COOLING NOICEMAKER THOUGH IT IS TURNED ON. Think it is a setting computer issue Judith

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its about 8 years old. Where would I find model number Lost booklet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not unless it is a simple settings issue. Grandson coming over today to check it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tell me how to set programs on door.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The number you have listed is a part number. Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

Also, do you hear anything running or is it 100% silent?

ok Tyler is this it?wf553751A300

Hmm, I think the WF is right... not sure about the rest but it won't pull up. Can you look again? Also, do you hear anything running or is it 100% silent?

My grandson is coming over later and he would be best to talk to ..can he call you? It would be easier if you could just ok try this number wp5537s1a
it is running

Unfortuantely that is still not the number. The model would be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section. It's say model number and next to it will say serial number as well.

Just bought new one

Alright, good luck to you.