Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Freezer is not freezing .,stopped all of a sudden, Frigid…

Customer Question
Freezer is not freezing...

Freezer is not freezing .,stopped all of a sudden ,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Frigid sire

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My son and I might try it never did this before

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What part do you think I need?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/12/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Okay, pull the unit out so you can get behind it. Remove the back lower panel to access the compressor area and condenser fan. Check and see if the fan is running and also see if the compressor is vibrating or not, plus see if the compressor is hot ,cold or warm to the touch. please post back to me with what you have found. Also note anything you have changed out part wise or have done and not mentioned in your original post. I am helping other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.