Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a WTW8000DW washer. I always rinse twice, so,

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a WTW8000DW washer. I always rinse twice, so, when I select extra rinse, which rinse cycle will take my softener that I put in the tray for softener

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

New Whirlpool WTW8000DW arrived today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's all setup, I just need to know which rinse cycle will take the softener when I have selected, "extra Rinse?"

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If Extra Rinse option is selected, fabric softener will be dispensed into the last rinse.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!