Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a traulsen commerical refrigerator at my house. The…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I have...

Hi Pearl, I have a traulsen commerical refrigerator at my house. The refrigerator no longer gets cold and the temperatur gauge just makes a ticking sound I am located in northern nj, cedar grove.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Its a Traulsen refrigerator probably about 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No id like someone to come fix it for me

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, would like to just find a technician to come out and repair it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Phil, Shop owner replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Shop owner

Hello, click here for the best rated refrigerator repair in your area, 4.1 out of five stars on over 50 votes.

.

Before you call them however, slide the refrigerator to the middle of the room, and remove the front toe plate and any panel in the back of the refrigerator near the bottom and look for the foot ball sized black compressor and a fan and radiator (called a condenser coil) sitting nearby, and clean those completely with a vacuum cleaner.... a dirty condenser will often cause the problem you have having .

.

When you have what you need locate the "Finish and Rate your Expert" link near the top of your page and click on it, that will close the question, it is also how I get paid. Thanks. We can go from there if needed