Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore elite he5t front loader washer. It was

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore elite he5t front loader washer. It was displaying suds and then f35. I looked at the blog and it indicated that I should change the water level switch part WPM10415587. I followed the instructions and put the new part in. I turned on the wash and I still get the same message suds an f35. . What else do I need to do. Its not making any noise and was running fine before we got the f35 code. It is about 6 years old. Love you blog by the way and let all my co-workers and friends know about it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 6 years old Kenmore elite he 5t

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Washer was running fine no issues until I started getting the Suds and then f35 flashing. It is on a pedestal and concrete floor so it is not vibrating all over. I know it is level. IT is just me and my husband so it does not run but a few times per week and we don't overload it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

What type of detergent do you use? HE or non HE