Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a kitchenaid dishwasher kudl15fxwh5 and the Clean…

Customer Question
We have a kitchenaid...

We have a kitchenaid dishwasher kudl15fxwh5 and the Clean light flashes 4 times, after a pause repeats. Haven't been able to get out of that pattern.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 5 years old. Model is KUDL15FXWH5. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it's something minor.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Prior to this current issue the control panel would occasionally not light up and we had to reset the breaker even though it did not appear to be tripped.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

And so your saying that the clean light is blinking 4 times a pause and then 4 times again is that correct?

I ask because this unit does not have an error code of F4 -E4 only F4 -E1 or E2 which means the second set of lights would be either 2 flashes or just one then a pause and the 4 flashes again.

I'm watching it flash 4 times, pause, then flash 4 times again over and over.

ok so if it is doing that then you have to have a glitch in the electronic control board software .

And it is giving a false error code.

and the control board will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .