Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore front load washer that has power to unit…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore front load washer that has power to unit but will not power up. No lights or nothing. Was working fine then just stopped. the numbers I got off unit is 2720410305318A096828131F1649. Any suggestions

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not for sure but I think about 10 years old. It's at my daughter's house so not sure on model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully if not to diffcult

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The number you listed is not a model number, open the washer door and look on the frame of the washer behind the door and you will see a tag that has the model and serial number listed on it, I will need that model number to help you, thanks.

Ok I’ll have to get that later today
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 8 months ago

no problem just send it to me when you get a chance, thanks.