Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid refrigerator KRMF706ESS00 and we are…

Customer Question
I have a kitchenaid...

I have a kitchenaid refrigerator KRMF706ESS00 and we are getting water under the cold drink drawer. any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The refrigerator is brand new. It was installed in July. The model is KRMF706ESS00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is not too difficult. I just checked the condensate drip tube and it appears to fine and not plugged

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 9 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Behind the rear interior wall panel is the Fresh food Evaporator coil .I suspect that the coils drain though is clogged and the water is coming from the trough

OK, so how do I fix that

you will need to remove everything out of the bottom of the fresh food section and remove the rear interior wall panel and I use hot water and a
Turkey baster to clear and flush the drain line opening .r

thanks

no problem .

Always glad to assist you anytime. .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.