Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have Kenmore refrigerator and need to replace right side…

Customer Question
Have Kenmore refrigerator and...

Have Kenmore refrigerator and need to replace right side hinge assembly but unable to matchup the hinge lever to the assembly. help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have owner's manual I don't see date but the model number is ***** following; 795.75542401

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes...I ordered the hinge and hinge lever and I don't see how to have lever attached to the assembly.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it......

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Not sure what your calling the hinge lever? can I get its part number ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?