Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge gss25ufph cc fridge and left the freezer door…

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge gss25ufph cc fridge and left the freezer door open it is still freezing but the evaperator fan isnt working

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2004 gss25ufphcc

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Top of fridge part is 40 degrees and freezer is freezing bottom of refrigerator is almost freezing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?