Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I disassemble my 2011 Kenmore Elite Steam Dryer model…

Customer Question
How do I disassemble...

How do I disassemble my 2011 Kenmore Elite Steam Dryer model #79272000?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2011 796.79272000

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The dryer spins, but the heat doesn't come on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

No. I will try that
I tried the hard reset, ran the dryer in high for at least two minutes and still no heat. Normally I can hear the burner ignite, but I can’t hear it ignite
Never mind. I figured it out. Thanks for your help.