Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a freezer that just stopped working. The display is…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a freezer that just stopped working. The display is off, there is power to the unit when tested. What could be wrong?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No. At least how many hrs?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just looking for clue to figure out the problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker inside the freezer?

It's a commercial freezer. Arctic air FREEZER. Yes.

I do but unfortunately I don't work on this model so I'll need to opt out.

Okay