Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher beeps 3x every 30 seconds/minute and start button…

Customer Question
Dishwasher beeps 3x every...

Dishwasher beeps 3x every 30 seconds/minute and start button blinking. Won't start.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

GDT545psjss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Haha, it depends, is it an easy fix or no?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 9 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

No
Should I unplug?

yes please and if getting to the plug isn't easy the breaker can do the same thing. Just do it for 5 minutes please.

well, I yanked on the door like I was going to pull it out from the counter the door almost ripped off. Then I closed it and it turned on! WTF is that!!
it appears to be running through the cycle now!! I can't even believe this! OMG. Thanks anyways, but I think I'm all set!!

ok

if the issue does come back feel free to reach back out to me here on this thread.