Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Replaced motherboard on Kitchenaid KFIS20XVMS6 refrigerator,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Replaced motherboard on Kitchenaid KFIS20XVMS6 refrigerator, now panel on front displays PE0 000 … read more
I have a Kitchenaid KFIS20XVMS2 Refrigerator. The HV or main
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Good day, I have a Kitchenaid KFIS20XVMS2 Refrigerator. The HV or main board needed to be replaced. All good. Except that the door panel is flashing PE0 000. My understanding is that I need to enter t… read more
I need help to program KitchenAid refrigrator model number
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I need help to program KitchenAid refrigrator model number kfis20xvms6 … read more
I have a kitchen aide Model # KFIS20XVMS6 and I have
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a kitchen aide Model # KFIS20XVMS6 and I have replaced the mother board however I cannot figure out how to enter the code to re-program the refrigerator. I have a PEO 000 listed in the display … read more
We just replaced the mother board on our WhirlpoolG15SVAXV
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We just replaced the mother board on our WhirlpoolG15SVAXV refrigerator. The lights on the water and ice dispenser. On the Freezer display it is flashing PEO and three zeros on the refrigerator displa… read more
My fridge mf12569veb3 controler board was just replaced and
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My fridge mf12569veb3 controler board was just replaced and i am getting PE0 in the freezer values that are flashing and 000 in the fridge values flashing … read more
I changed the control board and now the lights on the touch
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I changed the control board and now the lights on the touch pad are blinking. PE0 000 how do I get to the programing mode Maytag MFI2269VEM6 … read more
Mod no mfi2269veq1 - just replaced the ice maker control
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
mod no mfi2269veq1 - just replaced the ice maker control panel in the fridge front door and the main control panel in the back of the fridge. pluged in and got a PEO OOO message on the water and ice s… read more
My Jennaire fridge model # JFI2089AES2 we have replaced main
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi my Jennaire fridge model # JFI2089AES2 we have replaced main board in back still have no pwr and the front display shows PEO OOO. Is there some way i can reboot. Please help … read more
I installed a new hv board on my whirlpool refrig. model
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I installed a new hv board on my whirlpool refrig. model mfi2569yem0 and the display on the door reads pe0 &000 how do I reprogram it… read more
Maytag fridge has power but will not dispense ice or water
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a bottom freezer Maytag fridge with ice and water dispenser on the left door. It has power to the fridge but there are no lights on at the dispenser. It will not dispense water or ice. Is there… read more
I have a maytag mfi2569veq1 every so often it will the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a maytag mfi2569veq1 every so often it will the display goes blank, the ice door will step open and when the door is fully open it will slam shut and then the cycle will start again with the ic… read more
I just replaced the main control board on my kirchen aid
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I just replaced the main control board on my kirchen aid model kfis20xvms6 fridge and the front control board is blinking PEO 000 what do I need to do to reprogram? … read more
Kitchenaid KFIS20XVMS6. I installed a new main board have a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Kitchenaid KFIS20XVMS6. I installed a new main board have a PE0 000 on the front display. I have the code for programming but cannot find proper instructions for this model.… read more
Part # *****; refrig model #MFI2569VEM; S# ***** Just replaced the above maytag
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
part # *****; refrig model #MFI2569VEM; S# ***** Just replaced the above maytag french door contgrol panel, and getting flashing lights on panel, saying pe0 000… read more
. I just replaced the high voltage panel on my kitchenaid
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
. I just replaced the high voltage panel on my kitchenaid fridge. Part number KFIS25XVMS2. Now Inhave PE0 000 showing on the control panel. I read a previous response to this very issue, but I can't f… read more
I have a kitchenAid refrigerator Model# XXXXX I replaced
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a kitchenAid refrigerator Model# XXXXX I replaced a bad hv board on the unit and now it is displaying PE0 000, and I can't find how to program it… read more
I have a Maytag Fridge MFI2568AES, I replaced the board on
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I have a Maytag Fridge MFI2568AES, I replaced the board on the ice maker, the main control board and the black overlay on the front due to it not working. Now I have replaced all the necessary parts a… read more