Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Programming new main computer board. Model KFIS20XVMS6.

Customer Question
Second opinion] Programming new main...
Second opinion] Programming new main computer board. Model KFIS20XVMS6. Screen says PE0 000. When we hit UR or LR it changes the 000 to H2O or ICE. NO numbers come up . Will it self-sync in a day or so?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The board has to be programmed, I will get you instructions.

I have them. Things are not as the instructions read.

What is the part number of the board you installed?

Don’t know. Repairman has the info. He is not here now. It’s a long story. I’m not paying for a phone call. I was hoping someone was a Whirlpool/Kitchenaid tech familiar with how they start up. I can look up instructions myself. 2 day ago we had new front panel computer part and an old main computer board in back. Display was a blue screen with wavy lines. Could not program. After 24 hours the new front panel had all the right info. I guess it downloaded from the old main board. Main board was the actual bad part, so it was replaced today. Right away display is in program mode showing PE0 000. When UR is pressed it shows PE H2O. When LR is pressed it show PE ICE. Tried everything again and cannot change it. Maybe in 24 hrs it all will sync up and start running. The fan is running in the back the light is on for the water/ice spout.

It is not gonna "sync up" but you seem less than willing to work with me. So I shall bid you adieu and wish you well! Take care.