Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I unlock my fridaire oven? About 5-6 years. No I was…

Customer Question
How do I unlock...

How do I unlock my fridaire oven?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 5-6 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I was cooking. A turkey & accidentally lock out can someon X all me

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I will try to find brochure now if can call pls(###) ###-####thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is the door locked and still heating or is the display showing locked?