Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can we still get a replacement clock unit for GE Electric…

Customer Question
Can we still get...

Can we still get a replacement clock unit for GE Electric Range Model JB600G from 1980? power surge just blew it completely dead.... can't use cleaner or timer or timed bake without it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it was purchased in 1980.... or there abouts

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is it hard? lol i'm not really 'handy', but if it's pretty straight forward.... perhaps

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If you happen to know a service tech who might do it, we could at least see what the price might be.... as opposed to doing it myself, when i might mess it up.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you! Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

The part is no longer available, but you can get that repaired. All you have to do is get it out and send it in to this place to get it repaired and returned. See link below to get it fixed fast and fairly cheap.

CLICK HERE

A 5 STAR POSITIVE STAR to my response is required so that I can receive credit for responding to your post through the site. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating and you can continue to respond back here after a rating is given for FREE.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician