Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My. My GE oven says it is at the correct temperature but it…

Customer Question
My GE oven says...

My GE oven says it is at the correct temperature but it was 75 degrees off. This oven is 14 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

14 years old. Where do I find the model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?