Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY washer is 3 to 4 years old. It will wash but will not…

Customer Question
MY washer is 3...

MY washer is 3 to 4 years old. It will wash but will not spin. When it gets to spin the green light come on and the clothes are still wet.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make is whirlpool. I am my mobility is limited. The serial number is ***** I cannot find find the book on the machine.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No,thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.