Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have an error code of FO5 followed by E02 I have pressed the…

Customer Question
Have an error code...

Have an error code of FO5 followed by E02 I have pressed the power button and it still is not clearing, what else can be done to clear. The door

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirpool duet, front loader

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, as of now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing else, I have never had this problem before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?