Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch Axis One washer. Turned off water in house for an

Customer Question
Second opinion] Bosch Axis...

Second opinion] Bosch Axis One washer. Turned off water in house for an unrelated issue. When turned on water again 5 hours later the washer would not fill. Tried cleaning the screens on the hoses (2 hoses, so 4 screens) but still no water into the machine. It sounds like the water wants to go in but it just isn't.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3-4 years old. . WAE2006OUC/22 Type WM46 Bosch Axxis One

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Did what first tech suggested. Flood safety hoses are just fine and water goes through them with good pressure. Ok. What's next idea?
Is anyone working on this?
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Did you just install the new Flood Safe hoses?

no
email is fine.

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those. So the hoses are the same ones that were working on it prior and you have verified the water supply is on and getting through the hoses now?