Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Burners on LG range will not turn on, 5-6 years. Need to…

Customer Question
Burners on LG range...

Burners on LG range will not turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5-6 years. Need to check for model number. Be right back

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well. I'm thinking its a PCB failure. If yes, then I think it's better to hire a tech.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Hard to tell what the model # is. Maybe FE1345AS.F$TLLGA

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
This is a waste of time. Please cancel any further activities. Keep the $5 and I will chalk this up to a learning experience.
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Sorry nobody responded sooner. If you would still like help, please let me know.