Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need spare parts for my Maytag Dryer Model pye3200AGW. Its…

Customer Question
I need spare parts...

I need spare parts for my Maytag Dryer Model pye3200AGW.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its about 20 years old the model is PWE3200AGW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I could, if I have to. However there will be no problem to find a

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you require the part names and numbers?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 9 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Most parts are still available for this model. Below is a link to where you can order the parts for this particular model. If you're looking for anything specific, please let me know and I can look it up for you.

CLICK HERE for parts

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.