Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was washin a load of clothes and my whirlpool washer made…

Customer Question
I was washin a...

I was washin a load of clothes and my whirlpool washer made a weird noise and the door locked

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's 2years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
2 years
I would like to decline my question and he t a refund on my account
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.

No thanks I will take care of it myself thanks anyway

No problem ,Thank you for replying back to me .

Have a nice week end !

Can I get a refund

you will need to contact the Just Answer Admin office .

I as an expert never see your personal or billing information that is all done via the web site.

I WANT TO GET A REFUND !!!#

ok So As I stated in my last post you will need to contact Just Answer admin office.