Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice maker stopped making ice. water in ice trays but freezer…

Customer Question
Ice maker stopped making...

Ice maker stopped making ice. water in ice trays but freezer and frig. not cold enough. lights, motor in ice bucket all work?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

ED5LHAXWB all setting on highest notch.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No lol just want to know what's wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

When your freezer is not cooling below 10 degrees, your icemaker will not make ice. The issue is not with the icemaker. It is with your freezer.