Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The last 2x I used my dishwasher the soap dispenser did not…

Customer Question
The last 2x I...

The last 2x I used my dishwasher the soap dispenser did not open

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

363.15179000 & sn isvz312911R and nodiagontic test cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes why I need a repair guy for this?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do I need are pair guy?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Has it been hard to close the last few times?