Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The drawer keeps rolling out. How do I repair? A month. I…

Customer Question
The drawer keeps rolling...

The drawer keeps rolling out. How do I repair?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A month

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a handyman here now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What kind of appliance is this? Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?

No. It's part of S Thermafir cook/top.

Can you take a picture and use the attach files button so I can see what cooktop you're talking about?

No, just tell me how to fix.

I can't do that without knowing what appliance you have. Can you take a picture and use the attach files button so I can see what cooktop you're talking about?