Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dryer is cutting off. 3000 series 6 yrs old. Already checked…

Customer Question
Dryer is cutting off ...

Dryer is cutting off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

3000 series 6 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Already checked vent for clog

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way?

I'm not at dryer now

OK please respond when you can send me the full model number and also explain exactly when and how long the dryer is cutting off etc. But without the model number I can't help.