Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My fridegaire upright freezer control panel is on off and I

can't get it to come...
My fridegaire upright freezer control panel is on off and I can't get it to come back on
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: I was trying to lower the temperature by pushing the down arrows and it went to off
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Frigidaire###-##-####
11/9/2017
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where would I find that?

open the freezer door it should be on the interior wall or on the ceiling.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm actually at work now

ok just reply back to me when you can then !

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
FKFH21F7KWB

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

the Frigidaire web site is telling me that is not a good model number!

I find one

FKFH21F7HWB

!

that models shows two styles of control one vertically and one horizontally which do you have?

and you did make sure the control lock was not one correct? this would make it so you could not turn the unit back on!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Horizontal I checked the control lick nothing was lit but I pushed it and viola it came back to life. Thanks for all your help.

ok Great glad to hear it .

some one had to have pressed it for it to be locked!

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He was excellent 5 stars

you should see a rating box to click on and that will open the rating link for you to rate me .

Thank you in advance.

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech